Friday 15 November 2013

So I haven't written in a while

I haven't written in a while I know this is because well I have been really busy and life has gone a bit crazy.
I have got a job in shop now which is infinitely amazing. and I start next week. so thanks for all the prayers.

So what have been learning on the discipleship year and in my internship more about the bible what the word pentatuech means which is the first five books of the bible.  Reading the bible and understanding what is behind the scripture for example whom the reader is and what the cultural implications in the text.  I am really enjoying getting deep into the bible.

Identity in Christ. So we are learning about what Jesus said to us and whom we are in christ jesus  and trying to know it and believe it.

Prayer and pathways to the father. we have been learning about how to persue the secret place. to grow in intimacy with jesus




No comments:

Post a Comment